16 July, 2010

A crummy feeling

I feel absolutely crummy, and I have no idea why. The culprit could be the weather, but it's not that bad today. I have all of the windows opened. I'm wearing a really flowy thin shirt. I have this fan one foot away from my face. I just feel like I finished a five mile bike ride and I can't move any longer.

The thing is though, I haven't done anything that's required so much out of me. I haven't even gone outside yet today. I had planned to ride Ole Clem to Salvation Army, but instead I'm laying on the floor with a heavy head.

I feel like I'm being really lazy, and pretty crummy. I know what you're thinking. Why don't I just close the windows and turn on the AC? Well, I really don't think that's going to solve anything. Perhaps I'm lacking in B vitamins again. Does anybody ever feel this way?

I'm supposed to go to a concert tonight, too. I need the strength! Man, I sure could lounge in this knot chair.



This was a collaboration between Herman Miller and Pratt Students. It's to demonstrate a deep understanding of culture.


I should go get a popsicle, but I don't want to get up. Ugh.

<3 Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment