15 December, 2009

I thought I'd share the embroidery project that I was rushing to get done for my Gram's Christmas present. It took a long time to get it done, but it's done and it's in her possession. Plus, she loves it. We had to celebrate Christmas early, which made the whole making present process difficult and rushed. For something I wasn't in the mood to embroider or have time to do it, I say it was a success.

Here are the day of the week tea towels I embroidered:















I took a lot of pictures. Close ups, "arty" low depth of field shots, and the whole towel shots.

Now that's done and over with, I have to embroider a few more pieces for some of my friends for their Christmas gifts. Thankfully I have more time to do so. A few days ago I received a sheet of patterns from Sew Lovely Embroidery. The sheet I got is titled "Mad Ink," and it's chalk full of some badass lookin' tattoos. I'm pretty anxious to start one of sailor girl on the anchor for the sailor girl in my life.



Do you have some presents you're trying to rush to finish?

<3 J.Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment