14 October, 2010

Day Fourteen

Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.

Ummm, can I just say I look at a lot of random videos on youtube? All of which pretty much include animals.


I really really really want to be locked in a room with baby red pandas. If and when that day happens, I can die happy.


I'd get excited too if someone talked to me with a Beatles accent.


This is my mind set everyday.


Jenny the Pug and her babies makes me laugh forever.



Only one day left of this challenge! Woo hoo!

<3 Jenni

P.S. Don't forget to enter in the giveaway! Winners will be announced on October 19th!

Day One: Introduce yourself. List your likes and dislikes.
Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.
Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric.
Day Four: Smile! We want to see your teeth today. Post a self-portrait.
Day Five: Share your favorite recipe.
Day Six: Time to face morph: Pick one of the categories.
Day Seven: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
Day Eight: Create a bucket list, whether or not your aspirations are rational.
Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today.
Day Ten: Share one of your current favorite tunes.
Day Eleven: List some of your favorite tumblrs.
Day Twelve: Set a goal.
Day Thirteen: Provide the HEX code(s) of your favorite color(s).
Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.
Day Fifteen: This is the last day and you are an owl. Place your hands like this over your eyes and take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment