09 October, 2010

Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today

Brunch:
3 soy sausage links
bagel, egg, + cheese sandwich
1/2 of a powdered doughnut
cup of apple cider

Linner:
cup of apple cider
water
garden salad
2 slices of cheese pizza

My meals aren't usually interesting unless I'm eating somewhere other than home. Also, I don't usually eat three meals in a day. I used to, but I think that because of my screwed up digestive system I can't eat properly. I just eat small snacks every couple hours until dinner time. I'm posting this now because I'm going to see Stars later tonight. I don't know if I'm going to eat anything else, but I just wanted this day's post out now instead of super late.

I guess I didn't eat very healthy today, huh?

<3 Jenni

P.S. I'm thinking the show Stars will be good. The last time I saw them was a couple years ago at the Crofoot Ballroom, and they were enjoyable. Any Stars fans out there?


Day One: Introduce yourself. List your likes and dislikes.
Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.
Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric.
Day Four: Smile! We want to see your teeth today. Post a self-portrait.
Day Five: Share your favorite recipe.
Day Six: Time to face morph: Pick one of the categories.
Day Seven: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
Day Eight: Create a bucket list, whether or not your aspirations are rational.
Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today.
Day Ten: Share one of your current favorite tunes.
Day Eleven: List some of your favorite tumblrs.
Day Twelve: Set a goal.
Day Thirteen: Provide the HEX code(s) of your favorite color(s).
Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.
Day Fifteen: This is the last day and you are an owl. Place your hands like this over your eyes and take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment