07 December, 2010

Handmade Christmas Wish List Item No. 1

All right, so I do not have much time to blog or craft right now because I am busy finishing up final projects and studying for a couple of exams. It's finally snowing in Michigan and it's stickin'! I do not know why I'm actually excited for snow being on the ground. Perhaps it's because the weather has been really mild these past couple months and global warming had me freaking out.

ANYWHO, I figured that if I share an item that I adore (and would like to have) every once in a while will hopefully result in me blogging more. It's short + quick enough for me to update since I'm going to be busy these coming weeks until the 20th.

Item Number One on my Handmade Christmas Wish List is:



Kitten Mittons - water colour painting by Jenyffer Maria


If you don't understand why I love this, or WHO this is I'll tell you. He happens to be Charlie in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," which one of my favourite TV shows.

How I found this particular painting is that I share some of Jenyffer Maria's pug artwork on my tumblr Mugs of Pugs. I was checking out the rest of her artwork and VOILA! There it was. Let's just say that I was extremely giddy when my eyesight landed on it.




Ummmm, how can that not make you laugh?

<3 Jenni Loo

P.S. I will be vending at this event on the 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment