20 July, 2010

when Kathy came into town

Last Wednesday my friend Kathy visited my new place. She was my first visitor! It was a pretty hot day, but let's face it Ann Arbor has been having some wacky weather the past few weeks and it's a little upsetting. It's either hot, humid, or storming. That's all it is in no particular order. It's raining every other day this week. Oh boy. Just perfect for the art fair this weekend.

We went out to Noodles & Company for lunch because Kathy was craving it. I went with one of my usuals - the Wisconsin Mac & Cheese. I try so hard but I can't replicate it at home! And Kathy got... well.. I can't remember, but it had pesto in it. I tried it and it was good, but of course the rest of the day I kept hiccuping pesto. I have a tendency to do that.

I took her around to show her some shops and stops for whenever she comes back with her boyfriend and they can actually do something besides getting lost.


A great read, by the way.









She's coming back this Friday for the art fair. I believe she's bringing a friend, and I have a couple other friends visiting too. I'm thinking it's going to be a girls night out/in crafting/art extravaganza!

<3 Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment