01 October, 2010

Day One: Introduce yourself

So yesterday on tumblr I saw this fifteen day challenge, and I thought to try it, but on here instead of tumblr. I think some challenges can be a little narcissistic, but I feel that getting some tidbits about myself out in the open might help me understand myself as a person better. This is just for fun, and plus I think it will get me to post more often. Here it goes!

Day One: Introduce yourself

My name is (technically) Jennifer. I'm a college student that's behind my studies by a year. I'm in the process of earning a degree in photography and then moving onto fine art + art education. I refuse to grow up, but I'm okay with growing.

Likes: animals (more specifically dogs, kittens, whales, red foxes, deer, red pandas, otters, and sloths), eating healthy, character & charm in architecture & faces, facial hair, creativity, warm apple cider, cat naps, knitting & crocheting, diy, interior design, cultural anthropology, thrifting & yard sales, bicycles, record players, all-girl bands, a child grabbing my hand at work, supporting local business & art & music, concerts, photography, tattoos, a-ha moments, feeling accepted & appreciated, fair skin, wit, hand embroidery, productivity, and random facts.

Dislikes: being strung along, competition, creepers, close-mindedness, being far from those I care about, cigarettes & smokers, women that don't love themselves for who they are, money, meat, abuse towards people & animals, excuses, wasted food & materials & time, discouragement, thievery, the fact that every Pixar movie makes me cry, and inferiority.

Here's the list if you want to give it a shot:

Day One: Introduce yourself. List your likes and dislikes.
Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.
Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric.
Day Four: Smile! We want to see your teeth today. Post a self-portrait.
Day Five: Share your favorite recipe.
Day Six: Time to face morph: Pick one of the categories.
Day Seven: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
Day Eight: Create a bucket list, whether or not your aspirations are rational.
Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today.
Day Ten: Share one of your current favorite tunes.
Day Eleven: List some of your favorite tumblrs.
Day Twelve: Set a goal.
Day Thirteen: Provide the HEX code(s) of your favorite color(s).
Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.
Day Fifteen: This is the last day and you are an owl. Place your hands like this over your eyes and take a picture


<3 Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment