03 October, 2010

Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric

I have very many bands that I love to listen to and very many songs that I love to listen to, but I don't think I can just settle one favourite song out of very many. So I picked something that I've been listening to recently. Also, I know it's improper to say "very many," but I'm just putting a lot of emphasis on many.



"Jumpers" Sleater-Kinney

Be still this old heart
Be still this old skin
Drink your last drink
Sin your last sin
Sing your last song
About the beginning
Sing it out loud
So the people can hear
Let's Go

Be still this sad day
Be still this sad year
Hope your last hope
Fear your last fear
You're not the only one
Let's Go


Day One: Introduce yourself. List your likes and dislikes.
Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.
Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric.
Day Four: Smile! We want to see your teeth today. Post a self-portrait.
Day Five: Share your favorite recipe.
Day Six: Time to face morph: Pick one of the categories.
Day Seven: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
Day Eight: Create a bucket list, whether or not your aspirations are rational.
Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today.
Day Ten: Share one of your current favorite tunes.
Day Eleven: List some of your favorite tumblrs.
Day Twelve: Set a goal.
Day Thirteen: Provide the HEX code(s) of your favorite color(s).
Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.
Day Fifteen: This is the last day and you are an owl. Place your hands like this over your eyes and take a picture

1 comment: