04 October, 2010

Day Four: Smile!

Today is not a day where I feel comfortable showing my teeth, but surely I'll smile. A couple days ago I tried to play studio photographer before my batteries died. It was between this photo and a photo of me crocheting. Different position, but exact same outfit and face.



This is one of the outfits that make me feel happy. Maybe it's the fact that I'm wearing green tights.

<3 Jenni

Day One: Introduce yourself. List your likes and dislikes.
Day Two: Make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.
Day Three: Share your favorite quote/song lyric.
Day Four: Smile! We want to see your teeth today. Post a self-portrait.
Day Five: Share your favorite recipe.
Day Six: Time to face morph: Pick one of the categories.
Day Seven: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
Day Eight: Create a bucket list, whether or not your aspirations are rational.
Day Nine: Describe your food consumption today.
Day Ten: Share one of your current favorite tunes.
Day Eleven: List some of your favorite tumblrs.
Day Twelve: Set a goal.
Day Thirteen: Provide the HEX code(s) of your favorite color(s).
Day Fourteen: Post a Youtube video that makes you laugh/inspires you.
Day Fifteen: This is the last day and you are an owl. Place your hands like this over your eyes and take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment