31 March, 2011

21 Days...

Until I turn twenteen-two. Oh boy. I turned twenteen-one on the 21st. Has this been a golden year? I'm not sure. I guess you could say there has been some good things and quite a lot of bad things that have happened. I didn't aim to have a golden year but I did aim to enjoy life as it comes to me. So let's just say I want a golden life.

So for this golden life and upcoming birthday I'm going to be thinking of some things I would like to have to spoil myself.

Here's something that I would absolutely lurve to have:

Irregular Choice



Isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I first saw them at the blog Skunkboy Creatures. I love saddle/oxford shoes and I'm trying to get into wearing heals, so I think this is a great match. Red is one of my favourite colours, and I love how these shoes remind me of the fairytale Hansel & Gretel. The red and white piping looks like candy cane and the blue looks like cupcake frosting! I'm not a big fan of bows, but the bow on this shoe adds some extra sweetness.

The only problem is that they are £69.99. Now if I can just find out how to convert them into American dollars.

xo Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment