25 November, 2009

Where The Wild Loves Are

Here's a little ode to my love of the children's book Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. I know I know, I'm a bit late on this, but I was going through my favourites on Flickr and I thought I would share. When I heard in the spring of the news of the book being turned into a movie, I got uber excited. The sad thing is that I have yet to see it. Such a shame shame shame. Anywho, enjoy!



1. where the wild things are cake and cupcakes! , 2. Wild Things, 3. Halloween 2001, 4. Untitled

OH, and some Karen O love. :}



In other news, I now have 4 items for sale in my etsy shop. I'm so proud of myself. :] Happy The Giving of Thanks tomorrow!

<3 J.Loo

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this film to come out (11/12 in uk) and I have lots of it on my xmas list too heheh. ^^

    ReplyDelete