11 January, 2010

Do I really have to?

Okay, new year = resolutions, right? I can only think of one time where I actually made a resolutions list, and I'm pretty sure I didn't keep up with it. In a way I feel obligated to make one, but I kind of feel like taking a challenge. I know I'm like 11 days late in the year to start it. Psh, okay not late, but I'm sure it would have been better if I started at the turn of the decade. I mean, I have been putting some thought to it, and that's why I haven't made the list yet.

I'm trying to be realistic with these resolutions.



1. Find another job to feed craft budget and for school/living/moving out of parental units' home
2. Finish up school and get my Associates degree -- only 24 more credits (community college proves it to be impossible to get it done in two years)
3. Post more on this silly blog (and comment more on mine + others)
4. Cook more for my family and convince them (especially mi padre) that vegetarian dishes ARE delicious
5. Work on my portfolio/resume
6. Work on my social anxieties/fears when talking to new people
7. Continue with etsy shop
8. Craft + sew more with friends (make dresses/skirts, first quilt, and new friends)
9. Donate 12" or more of my hair by the end of the summer season (so far I have 10"!)
10. Get Berkley to properly walk on a leash <-- very important!


There and done. Phew! Let's see if I can keep to it. I have 354 days left to get it ovah with.

Is having resolutions dumb? Did you make any?

<3 J.Loo

P.S. This isn't a resolution, but maybe a promise. I'm going to make this blog look nice and have it make sense. I'm sorry for it's hideousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment