27 June, 2010

Why Don't You Love Me

I'm not a fan of pop radio stations and most pop music. Far from it actually. Recently when I've been driving with my mother she has it on this one station that literally plays the same five songs every hour. It makes me want to rock myself and find my happy place. BUT one pop (Would she be considered pop?) artist I don't think I would ever tire of and has my entire respect is Beyoncé.

I adore her. She's a strong woman, and obviously her & Jay-Z are the ULTIMATE power couple. I don't get to listen to her that often, but when I do it's a real treat. I've seen photos of this one music video for her song "Why Don't You Love Me" and wondered what it was all about, but not enough to investigate. Well, I found the music video randomly on Lipstick Feminists and here's video if you're curious to know what I'm talking about.



Something tells me that Beyoncé had fun with this video. I don't blame her. I love the hair, make up, and costumes. I also think the video is quite clever. What do you think?

<3 Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment