21 December, 2010

Handmade Christmas Wish List Item No. 3

The fall semester is officially over! After class yesterday I went to work and didn't get out until 1 A.M.! Sigh, oh Christmas shoppers. Anyway, after that we (as in my friends from my Advanced Digital Photography class and I) went sledding. We sledded for about 2 hours and watched (+ photographed) the lunar eclipse. It was awesome and fun!

Tonight I went to a meet and drink event for the photo department at the Royal Oak Brewery, and again I'm going sledding! I'm going to have lots of fun even though I have a pretty painful bruise on my back from last night's sledding collision.

Aside from that update, here's item three that's on my Handmade Christmas Wish List:


Petite Personalized Banner by J2Jewelry


I don't quite remember how I stumbled upon this shop, but I think the jewelry is absolutely ADORABLE. Especially this "Crafty" banner necklace. I generally don't like to wear jewelry that much unless it's simple enough to fit with my wardrobe and it doesn't tarnish/get in my way, but I'm pretty sure that I would wear most of the jewels featured in this shop. Also the fact that this shop is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan makes me want the necklace even more. I love supporting any artist from the Mitten.

xo, Jenni

P.S. I want to mention that I am having a sale in my etsy shop! I will be updating it soon with more items that will be on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment